JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i recently bought a mosin nagant 91/30 and i cant seem to find ammo anywhere except online. is it just my luck or is everyone just buying surplus ammo online? i was told by a local gunshop that they dont carry 7.62x54r bcuz its corrosive. any help is appreciated, thanks

Apparently the primers on a lot of the surplus Russian stuff is corrosive, but several local gun shops up here still carry it. Look around for another local place, and I'm sure you will find some. I don't think that caliber was affected much by the shortage.

.i was told by a local gunshop that they dont carry 7.62x54r bcuz its corrosive. any help is appreciated, thanks
Yea, that'll really put the hurt on all the .308's etc. sitting in the racks waiting to be sold by them by just being there. That dood is an idiot and should just keep his mouth shut when it comes to "justifying" what he is actually selling/pimping/not selling/can't get etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top