JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Newbie on night vision. Does night vision ONLY degrade through the hours of usage or does it also degrade if it is sitting in a safe? I'm asking because I'm thinking about purchasing Night Vision and only really want to if it is something that you can store long-term, with intermittent use, and last for 10-20 years. I couldn't find a good answer online, everyone only talks about the hours of use. thanks!

Last Edited:
( for example ) PVS14 that is being periodically being used and stored properly can last you 20 years and more+ .

decay of Intensifier tube 'dormant' storage . New/sealed from the factory and never installed ? .. or installed in a device housing that is nitrogen purged, with no batteries installed/power Off sitting in your safe ?
( never heard ) don't think intensifier tubes decay in a controlled storage situation .
-
It and 'any' electronic devise will decay in worth-$ the as years go and it just sitting, while surprised by better technology and newer models being produced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top