Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Quick detach MOLLE rifle carrier strap

CamoDeafie

Reactions
Made this.
1" webbing, 1" Duraflex buckle, some stitching.

Both ends are sewn into loops, while nonadjustable end of buckle is sewn. Adjustable about 7 inches total. Can be buckled to a single point sling loop if buckles are matched (either Duraflex or ITW Nexus Fastex)

Uses pack's compression strap to retain rifle up top
20191105_180422.jpg20191105_180431.jpg

Jonnyuma

Reactions
Do you own any patents on the gear you invent?
This is how most companies (big or small) in our industry (guns and gear) start... seeing a need, invent products to fill that need. Apply for/get it patented. Retain exclusive rights for the manufacture of your gear... or sell the rights. Perfect it over time. Keep innovating, improving, perfecting... make a gazillion bucks.

Don't sell yourself short.

OP
C

CamoDeafie

Reactions
Do you own any patents on the gear you invent?
This is how most companies (big or small) in our industry (guns and gear) start... seeing a need, invent products to fill that need. Apply for/get it patented. Retain exclusive rights for the manufacture of your gear... or sell the rights. Perfect it over time. Keep innovating, improving, perfecting... make a gazillion bucks.

Don't sell yourself short.
No, because it costs a lot of money to get patents processed

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online