JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a 1915 model 1894 chamber in 30wcf.. 26inch barrel, full length tube. Looking for more information on it, possibly a value. Paid 1400 but thinking I may have overpaid.. still my favorite gun I own though

1000022509.jpg 1000022511.jpg 1000022510.jpg 1000022512.jpg

Nice rifle for sure.

If you like the rifle...and the price did not cause you any hardship...then you did well.
Also...you bought the rifle so.....it ain't likely you can get the money back.

In any event...$1,400 is about what these are going for nowadays....
And if the bore is good or better...then I wouldn't worry 'bout it.
Andy

Beautiful gun! I have one from 1906 with a octagon barrel, still shoots amazing! Mine is in amazing shape for being 118 years old. I paid far less than you did, I honestly don't know what they go for these days and don't care cause I'll never sell mine

Nice rifle for sure.

If you like the rifle...and the price did not cause you any hardship...then you did well.
Also...you bought the rifle so.....it ain't likely you can get the money back.

In any event...$1,400 is about what these are going for nowadays....
And if the bore is good or better...then I wouldn't worry 'bout it.
Andy
No I dont regret paying what I did. The bore is in excellent shape. Looks to be hardly shot

Not too bad I suppose. And, as said above, if you love it, or would have kicked yourself for passing it up, then you won't care a few months/ years from now what you paid for it. I paid the same/too much, for a December '41/January'42 built m-'94 in .30-30, with practically no wear and a 80% bluing a couple years ago. And, DANG I would have hated myself had I passed that up!

Do yourself a favor, and us if you link back here, and check out the Winchesters Collectors Association web site.
There is a plethora of information to access there. Member "Bert H" may be the foremost authority on these rifles. Register and post your serial # to find info on your rifle's history. You can also access where you can get a documentation, from Winchester, for a fee, on your specific rifle.

Enjoy that piece of history!
Now I think I'll get in the safe and handle my two '94s a bit. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews