JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quarter Circle 10 Colt Pattern 9mm AR lower.
-Seekins Enhanced Bolt Release and Mag Catch installed.

• QC10 Stripped CLT9MM Lower Receiver with proprietary parts

• Engineered for 9x19mm Metalform SMG magazines

• Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum

• Type III Hard Coat Anodizing

• Made For the AR Platform- Not Modified

• Accepts mil-spec receiver extension (buffer tube)
  • 11.5 oz stripped weight
The lower is in great shape and has had about 500 rounds through it. There are some blemishes and marring where the end plate and buffer tube will go. However you will not be able to see them when the lower is assembled and it is 100% fully functional.

that beeing said I am willing to let this go for a low price due to this.

$170 buyer pays transfer fee at FFL. Preferred and cheapest FFL transfers @ Tigard Pawn 4 More or Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

I also have a bunch of Metalform Colt 9mm SMG mags 20 and 32 rounders that i will sell with lower if wanted. See my other post if you want to buy just mags.

IMG_2108.JPG IMG_2109.JPG IMG_2110.JPG IMG_2111.JPG IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2113.JPG IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2115.JPG IMG_2108.JPG IMG_2109.JPG IMG_2110.JPG IMG_2111.JPG IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2113.JPG IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2115.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.