JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone run Qs cherry bomb?

Ive been running trilug, but recently have been thinking of ditching it for Qs cherry bomb.

Thoughts, opinions, experiences?

I got one. The only reason I bought it was so I could use the plan b system on my omega 300 cause the asr platform sucks. No complaints on my end.

Much better in my opinion.

0CB3D6C3-B533-4C5E-8D5D-202FB97E167D.jpeg

Stay on pretty well?

I'm tired of the spring and parts related to trilug, this seems like a great solution.

I've got the Q Cherry Bomb's on quite a few rifles- 5.56, .6.5 CM and .308

I think they work great, their taper system is pretty slick....have the Q-Trash Panda and also converted my Silencerco Hybrid 46 to the "Q" system also.

I haven't seen a Cherry bomb for 9mm.......

John

I think they work great

I haven't seen a Cherry bomb for 9mm.
Good report thank you. The fact that it's just threads and nothing else kind of worries me. It sounds like they don't have issues backing off due to the tapers.

They make one in 1/2x28 with a 9mm bore. 4 of mine can be made to utilize the Cherry bomb. If the tapers work as advertised, I'll likely start switching over. Only bad thing is one of my guns is 1/2x36!

1607386383752.jpeg

9mm version works great on my PCC with a 1x36 adapter for my Octane 45. I've got probably 600 rounds through my 9mm version and it's bomb proof.

The design lends itself to being very reliable. No moving parts and threads apart from the blast zone. I've got one on my 300WM and it's never budged until I wanted it to.

9mm version works great on my PCC with a 1x36 adapter for my Octane 45. I've got probably 600 rounds through my 9mm version and it's bomb proof.

The design lends itself to being very reliable. No moving parts and threads apart from the blast zone. I've got one on my 300WM and it's never budged until I wanted it to.
Not a bad idea with the thread adapter, mind sharing a picture?

Good report thank you. The fact that it's just threads and nothing else kind of worries me. It sounds like they don't have issues backing off due to the tapers.

They make one in 1/2x28 with a 9mm bore. 4 of mine can be made to utilize the Cherry bomb. If the tapers work as advertised, I'll likely start switching over. Only bad thing is one of my guns is 1/2x36!

View attachment 788682
Get Tornado Tech to thread it for 1/2x28. He's very inexpensive.

Don't they have one called "duck fart" or something? Their products have really odd names but it's refreshing to see less grim reapers and badarsery if nothing else

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top