JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a PX4 Storm .40 S&W FULL SIZE model, At 5 yards or less, I can hit the bulls eye every time.

However, I cant hit the bulls-eye from more than 5 yards. I have put over 2,000 rds into this gun and I still struggle. I keep hitting the target on the low left or middle left.

However, On my glock 19, I can hit bulls eye as far as 15 yards. I am EXTREMELY accurate with this gun.

That being said, If I get a glock 23, will my shots be accurate as the glock 19, given the fact that is is the same EXACT size and features, other than the caliber??

Have you put a "D" model mainspring in your PX4? Easiest trigger job ever. takes about two pounds of effort off of both trigger modes, from a typical #10/6 to an #8/4 DA/SA.

For a right handed shooter, classic "low and left" is either over tightening the grip or slapping/jerking the trigger, both of which could be related to the PX4 having a heavier stock trigger pull than you are used to with your Glock.

Remember that the Beretta Px4 Storm uses a "combat" sight picture like Image 3 where the Glock an most other pistols use a sight picture like Image 2

sightimages.jpg

Very difficult to compare dasa guns to strikers. Totally different systems. If you want dasa, just make the Beretta work for you in any number of ways (maybe even replace or adjust the sights). But if you want a striker, the G23 will be as accurate as any 19.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews