JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there Saturday (bought a Blackdog Machine 50rd 10/22 drum, and a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and a 440 rd can of 7.62x54R) and today (bought a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine with Mojo aperture sights, a sling for my 91/30, and some stripper clips for both). Too bad I didn't notice this post earlier!

Stopped by on Saturday to buy a PM9 from Coctailer. I really had to work hard not to buy anything else as I only brought enough money for the PM9. When you're trying not to buy something, you always find things you want....

Sat and looked for a sign but didn't see it.

Did find a KelTec PLR-16 went back twice but couldn't get anyone to wait on me so I didn't buy it. I did find a folding stock for my Win 1300 though so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Also found some of the new Win, DPX (sp?) in .410 for the Taurus Judge. They wanted 18.95/10 but I didn't buy any as I don't even own a Judge yet. Guess I'll keep the Win 1300 for a while longer.

I was there Saturday (bought a Blackdog Machine 50rd 10/22 drum, and a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and a 440 rd can of 7.62x54R) and today (bought a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine with Mojo aperture sights, a sling for my 91/30, and some stripper clips for both). Too bad I didn't notice this post earlier!

I think you are the same person who bought my 91/30? If so, let me know and I'll leave you good feedback!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews