Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Puyallup WAC gunshow tomorrow and Sunday

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by coctailer, May 14, 2010.

1. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Who's going?

I brought the new GSG-522s in Camo, Std, and SD, Serbus, Mini-14GB Stainless, Kahr Arms pistols, Walther PK380, Diamondback .380s, and the usual fare.

Come by and say "Hi". I'm over by Jerry Lee (SKS Parts)

2. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

I swung by to visit you and Jason.

3. Seafarinman

Seafarinman Washington State Member

I was there Saturday (bought a Blackdog Machine 50rd 10/22 drum, and a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and a 440 rd can of 7.62x54R) and today (bought a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine with Mojo aperture sights, a sling for my 91/30, and some stripper clips for both). Too bad I didn't notice this post earlier!

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Stopped by on Saturday to buy a PM9 from Coctailer. I really had to work hard not to buy anything else as I only brought enough money for the PM9. When you're trying not to buy something, you always find things you want....

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sat and looked for a sign but didn't see it.

Did find a KelTec PLR-16 went back twice but couldn't get anyone to wait on me so I didn't buy it. I did find a folding stock for my Win 1300 though so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Also found some of the new Win, DPX (sp?) in .410 for the Taurus Judge. They wanted 18.95/10 but I didn't buy any as I don't even own a Judge yet. Guess I'll keep the Win 1300 for a while longer.

6. JC Weaponry

JC Weaponry Newberg, OR Member

I think you are the same person who bought my 91/30? If so, let me know and I'll leave you good feedback!

7. Seafarinman

Yes, you are right. I remember seeing your card on your table. Great deal and thanks for getting me back into collecting military rifles! :thumbup:

8. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Rome? Is that you? Sig from Wattora.

9. Seafarinman

Hey Rick, yeah its me. I am the owner of 2 Sigs now too. I own 2 Sig Mosquitoes. I haven't been to NWToys in a while. Havent been on the trail at all either. Been spending my time at the range instead.

10. Rix

Rix Tacoma Active Member

Lookin like a wattora/nwtoys reunion.
    lol

11. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

I was off to Castle Rock Appleseeding... missed the show, but was precisely where I needed to be. Whew, did I learn a LOT...... and had a blast.

12. Seafarinman

That is something that I want to try. I looked it up and it looks interesting for sure!

13. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

stop wanting to try it... register for the late July date and DO IT. You'll never regret it. I'll be back.... with some friends who want to come, as well. A bargain at twice the price.