JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there Saturday (bought a Blackdog Machine 50rd 10/22 drum, and a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and a 440 rd can of 7.62x54R) and today (bought a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine with Mojo aperture sights, a sling for my 91/30, and some stripper clips for both). Too bad I didn't notice this post earlier!

Stopped by on Saturday to buy a PM9 from Coctailer. I really had to work hard not to buy anything else as I only brought enough money for the PM9. When you're trying not to buy something, you always find things you want....

Sat and looked for a sign but didn't see it.

Did find a KelTec PLR-16 went back twice but couldn't get anyone to wait on me so I didn't buy it. I did find a folding stock for my Win 1300 though so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Also found some of the new Win, DPX (sp?) in .410 for the Taurus Judge. They wanted 18.95/10 but I didn't buy any as I don't even own a Judge yet. Guess I'll keep the Win 1300 for a while longer.

I was there Saturday (bought a Blackdog Machine 50rd 10/22 drum, and a Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and a 440 rd can of 7.62x54R) and today (bought a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine with Mojo aperture sights, a sling for my 91/30, and some stripper clips for both). Too bad I didn't notice this post earlier!

I think you are the same person who bought my 91/30? If so, let me know and I'll leave you good feedback!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top