JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

There are a few videos produced by the NRA and others that we should gather into one place so that NWFA members can easily find them and use them to educate the undecided. I will post more of them to this thread after I get home. In the meantime, here's the one I produced last week, and I hope to have another one online tonight, so if you subscribe to the channel you'll see that one too.

Feel free to also post any videos which you think make the points that need to be made, especially if they do it in a way that will reach the undecided. don't worry too much about changing minds on the anti-gun side- they're committed to their fantasy world. Reach the undecided.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/polit...tives-slipping-but-voters-still-prefer-i-594/

"Another interesting tidbit: Of those who described themselves as gun owners, a majority — 54 percent — supported I-594"

Are they really misinformed about what "TRANSFER" actually means in this initiative or are they actually wanting this nonsense to pass?

The 54% polled gun owners want some form of expanded universal background check obviously. That's bad enough. I wouldn't doubt a "certain" political sided portion of them like, and completely understand everything in the wording of this initiative though!

I hope it bites them in the arse if this passes. One of these jackwads who voted for this turd will slip up and get arrested for an "illegal" transfer sooner or later!

Good luck WA keep at it, it's not over yet.

Last Edited:
I just read the Washington Voter Pamphlet; no where in I-594 's description does it mention the Initiative's requiring the LEO's to run a mental health BG check.

I-594 does!
(2)(a) Except as provided in (b) of this subsection, in determining whether the purchaser meets the requirements of RCW 9.41.040, the chief of police or sheriff, or the designee of either, shall check with the national crime information center, the Washington state patrol electronic database, the department of social and health services electronic database, and with other agencies or resources as appropriate, to determine whether the applicant is ineligible under RCW 9.41.040 to possess a firearm.

How is this possible, that one of the most screwed-up aspects of 594 is not even mentioned in the voter's pamphlet?

Check this out:

Q: What exemption to the HIPPA privacy protection laws allows LEO's to see into mental health records?

A: There isn't any. They can't do it.

We had this discussion out at the Tacoma PD firing range last week.

This is from
The Stable to You. Not possible.

TPD1014.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany