JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just headed to 8 months old now.
Smart. So smart. And this breed just has it all. So fun!

1210D29D-B3B3-4D07-9492-95CAE17D7968.jpeg F253AAA2-C029-428A-8CF9-261EC16A7E45.jpeg

I really Miss having my dog with me 24/7:(.

He's getting real old though so until I get a different job where I can keep a puppy with me, we will be dogless for awhile - I just keep rooting for my deaf and almost blind buddy to keep going.

Second best thing mankind ever did for him self, domesticate the wolf, look where we are now!
I love dogs more then people ( mostly) and think I would be forever lost with out my 4 legged fur kids!
Our Golden is almost 18 years old, still strong and full of energy and going blind, but he is my constant shadow always under hand or at my feet! Our Neufy is a great big teddy bear and quite the clown, full of energy and so smart!

You sure did score a winner OP, that's a great lookin puppy you got there!

My pup ran full force the other night into a metal fence post. Flipped him around and he was lying on the ground yelping for a good 15-20 seconds. Guess that's what happens when he dogs right and I go left....

Immediately I was on top of him to make sure he was ok. I was checking him out for broken bones as he hit his front right shoulder...HARD... full speed.

Thought an urgent vet visit was in order. Didn't feel anything broken and he couldn't get up. Had to carry him into the house. Took almost two days to recover but he is good now and running around again.

He is only like 14 17 weeks or so...

1834387A-7034-4A7F-8184-4D1FE76F6AFD.jpeg

Last Edited:
My pup ran full force the other night into a metal fence post. Flipped him around and he was lying on the ground yelping for a good 15-20 seconds. Guess that's what happens when he dogs right and I go left....

Immediately I was on top of him to make sure he was ok. I was checking him out for broken bones as he hit his front right shoulder...HARD... full speed.

Thought an urgent vet visit was in order. Didn't feel anything broken and he couldn't get up. Had to carry him into the house. Took almost two days to recover but he is good now and running around again.

He is only like 14 weeks or so...

View attachment 503601
Oh man! That's crappy and he's so young.

Our Neufy did a big one when he was about a year old, he was running through the house being all hyper, and he tried to run between the couches like he had done hundreds of times before, only he didn't fit this time:eek: Seems he had a pretty good growth spurt in just a few days! He hit so hard both couches moved several feet and he got knocked loopy for several minutes! He was smart enough to walk through the next time before he started running around!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top