JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start with the classic Dirty Harry quote modernized for the times

"Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire fifteen shots or only fourteen?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a 9mm Glock, the most powerful handgun in the Internet and would blow your lungs clean out of your body, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"

Last Edited:
"Say Hello to my little friend...who has a shoulder thing that goes up...
Along with a .30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second"

Scarface 2022 edition.... :D
Andy
Al Pacino Scarface GIF by Filmin

From the new movie "Shane Returns":

"A gun is a weapon of war, Marion, designed only for the genocide of indigenous peoples on the battlefield. I would never teach little Joey to use mine. In fact, I'm going to turn it in at the marshal's next sixshooter buyback."

th-3113796864.jpeg

Last Edited:
From the new movie "Shane Returns":

"A gun is a weapon of war, Marion, designed only for the genocide of indigenous peoples on the battlefield. I would never teach little Joey to use mine. In fact, I'm going to turn it in at the marshal's next six-gun buyback."

View attachment 1260920
Dammit that line is even in my signature and I completely forgot about it!

"Say Hello to my little friend...who has a shoulder thing that goes up...
Along with a .30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second"

Scarface 2022 edition.... :D
Andy
Al Pacino Scarface GIF by Filmin
I read an interview with him one time. He got badly burned in one of those scenes. He is firing rock and roll and goes down. He then reaches out and grabs the rifle to fire some more. One out take he reached out and grabbed it by the barrel. Had to run him to the Doc to get his hand fixed up :eek:

From 2022's "The Gun Store of Sierra Madre"

"All right," Curtin shouted back. "If you are a gun store, where are your primers? Let's see them."

"primers, to gol-danged hell with primers! We have no primers. In fact, we don't need primers. I don't have to show you any stinking primers..."

Old: "When you have to shoot…shoot, don't talk." Tuco, played by Eli Wallach, from the movie The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, 1966

New: "Maybe we should send for a social worker to see if we can de-escalate this situation." Tuco, played by Beto O'Rourke, from the movie The Good, The Evil Republicans, and the Appearance Challenged, 2022

Last Edited:
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman ( Ronald Lee Ermy) in Full Metal Jacket:

"Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of s**t because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?"

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Jussie Smollett) in Rainbow Colored Bullets:

"Forget about guns. It's micro-aggressions that really hurt people. Like, never use the wrong pronouns, or dead name someone. Because then you will be in a world of s**t, because, we want to create a safe space for everyone. Do you MAGA types understand?"

Last Edited:
I'll start with the classic Dirty Harry quote modernized for the times

"Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire fifteen shots or only fourteen?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a 9mm Glock, the most powerful handgun in the Internet and would blow your lungs clean out of your body, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
LOL

I just watched my copy of the original DIRTY HARRY movie a couple of weeks ago.

Good one! Cool thread. Thank you.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews