JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have tried everything, inertia pullers wacked it a hundred times, 2 other pullers and the little suckers won't budge. it's like they are super crimped or something. I need a couple cases to put on the ends of a .32 short starter I built for a muzzle loader of mine and I don't have a .25 pistol. any advice on it?

Your problem isn't the crimp, but the light weight of the bullet. If you use the concrete floor and really, I mean hold the hammer by the very end to get the maximum swing force, and wail, I mean really wail, the inertia hammer on the concrete, it will eventually come out. I wear a face shield as i'm always sure the plastic is going to splinter. But it has not, Yet.

Shoot at the cat and presto.. brass.
They may shoot back. Do you feel lucky?
cats.JPG

I have tried everything, inertia pullers wacked it a hundred times, 2 other pullers and the little suckers won't budge. it's like they are super crimped or something. I need a couple cases to put on the ends of a .32 short starter I built for a muzzle loader of mine and I don't have a .25 pistol. any advice on it?
So you just need the brass or what do you need exactly? If it's just the brass with a spent primer send me an address via messaging I'm sure I have a few around her or can just go outside and voila empty brass to send ya.........

I wonder if those bullets are sealed in there with an adhesive. If so, you'd need first to push the bullet in slightly to break the seal, then try to remove it.

Your problem isn't the crimp, but the light weight of the bullet. If you use the concrete floor and really, I mean hold the hammer by the very end to get the maximum swing force, and wail, I mean really wail, the inertia hammer on the concrete, it will eventually come out. I wear a face shield as i'm always sure the plastic is going to splinter. But it has not, Yet.

Mine didn't fare well on the vise over 4 years...
Wham bam thank you ma'am. Oh bubblegum!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

I now have an RCBS bullet puller and am collecting collets.

ED431422-1710-4D9E-B396-36D8A2E87F0C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads