JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3492.jpeg

Thanks! Haven't got a boat yet but am looking at getting an older one to restore and fish from. I know in the area where we have the house up there (East Marrowstone Island) It is illegal to keep any kind of rockfish, you can keep some black rockfish on the pacific side though. I would mainly be targeting salmon, halibut, lingcod, and starry flounder, sand dab, and kelp greenling when those aren't in season.

Fishing for lingcod, or bottomfish (I don't know about halibut) for that matter, is basically the same tools and techniques as I recommended. :)

Last Edited:
Fishing for lingcod, or bottomfish (I don't know about halibut) for that matter, is basically the same tools and techniques. :)
Halibut here in Washington is a problem because they only have a few days a year open for fishing check the rules and open day's

Oh you got a view of the Chanel where the subs come threw going to Bangor that's cool people would be very surprised to know how many subs are based out of Bangor lol there are lots of them
Yeah. Most come up at night with lights off. Only a few will come up during the day. A set of concreters (nickname: they are filled with concrete and cover the port and starboard of the sub to protect from attacks) came up on Sunday before I came back down to PDX.

Halibut here in Washington is a problem because they only have a few days a year open for fishing check the rules and open day's
Yeah. I believe it is only 3 days. Any rigs you recommend. I have been thinking about a jig with abig grub and a few herring on i. Drop it and keep it taut so the wave action jigs it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top