JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Agree with the due diligence part. I think I researched these and failures were rampant. There are so many different ones though I hope I'm thinking of the right one (I'm pretty sure I am). YouTube reviews will show if they are 100% reliable or if they are crap.

Agree with the due diligence part. I think I researched these and failures were rampant. There are so many different ones though I hope I'm thinking of the right one (I'm pretty sure I am). YouTube reviews will show if they are 100% reliable or if they are crap.
Yes, there are many from Turkey with different names and a little different?

Yes, there are many from Turkey with different names and a little different?
That was my understanding also. From my early reasearch it seemed that panzer arms was one of the first brand names and then it kind of exploded from there. I remember watching several panzerarms videos and pretty much every one was having failures. But that was fairly soon to when they came out I think so maybe they have gotten better I dunno

... I think so maybe they have gotten better I dunno
Not from what I've noticed in recent comments. OCF's still abound and was recently noticing several people mentioning their charge handles falling off.

Full breakdown on those things is a major PITA, from what I've heard, as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews