JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Our team selected a premium-blend of high-quality parts and must-have features for the everyday shooters. The upper and lower are Forged 7075-T6, Type III Class II Hard-coated anodized finish for the ultimate in durability and longevity. A Standard G.I. Trigger, 16" Parkerized M4 barrel and 1:7 Twist ensure this rifle chambered in 5.56×45 NATO is a shooter. The ergonomic Free Float M-Lok compatible rail allows you to customize with your favorite setup and the A2 Flash Hider, a 7lb weight and 6-position adjustable stock ensure you'll bring this with and shoot this whenever the opportunity arises. The Witch Doctor doesn't disappoint and is the new prescription for reliability, performance and everyday use.

SPECS

• Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top, Forged
  • Barrel Length: 16″
  • Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
  • Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
  • Twist Rate: 1 In 7″
  • Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
  • Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
  • Gas System Length: Carbine
  • Gas Block Diameter: 0.750″
  • Handguard: Ergonomic Free Float M-LOK Rail
  • Sights: None
  • Grip: A2
  • Trigger: Standard G.I.
  • Stock: M4 6-Position Collapsible Stock
  • Weight: 7 Lbs
  • OAL: 33″ Collapsed
  • UPC: 812151024787
  • Warranty: 1 Year Limited

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top