JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED - thanks all

16" Palmetto State Armory Midlength upper
Hammer forged "machine gun steel" barrel (FN marked)
Midwest Industries drop-in 9" rail
LMT back-up iron sight
Charging Handle
2 KAC rail panels

Approx 400 rounds fired, excellent condition!

$600 / also interested in some potential trades (+/- cash)

- Quality 18" HD shotgun
- 9mm Sig pistols
- 9mm Springfield XDM 4.5"
- 5.56mm ammo (no steel)
...let me know what you have, the worst I can say is no

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
So could you please explain to me what "machine gun steel" is as I have never heard that term used in the description of a barrel before. :confused:
Also what is the twist rate of the barrel (Being a PSA I would assume 1 in 7 but you know never know) and could you please clarify whether or not the Bolt Carrier Group comes with this upper?

Jluck and Broncman-

These uppers have been out of stock at Palmetto for some time given high demand, but it looks like they still have a valid link to the 20" barrel version of my upper. I pasted a link below. It's a 1 in 7 twist. The package does not include a BCG. It includes the Midwest Industries drop in rail ( <broken link removed> ) along with the charging handle, genuine LMT back up rear sight and 2 full length KAC rail panels (I can likely dig up a few more too).

PSA 20'' Hammer Forged Madness Stripped Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle - Barreled Upper Assemblies - AR-15

So could you please explain to me what "machine gun steel" is as I have never heard that term used in the description of a barrel before. :confused:
Also what is the twist rate of the barrel (Being a PSA I would assume 1 in 7 but you know never know) and could you please clarify whether or not the Bolt Carrier Group comes with this upper?
Barrel:**A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons.** The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable.* In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability.* Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a rifle-length gas system.** The A2 profile barrel* is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected.* Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider.

Barrel:**A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons.** The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable.* In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability.* Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a rifle-length gas system.** The A2 profile barrel* is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected.* Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider.

Well you learn something every day, thanks for the lesson. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.