JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Detectives make plea for dash cam footage in search for missing Maple Valley teen

Thought I'd throw it up on the off chance any of you may have been traveling this area. I have a daughter and would be pretty messed up if she were missing.

1596263935266.png

Detectives make plea for dash cam footage in search for missing Maple Valley teen

Great to see a happy ending for once. But it makes you wonder how you get lost in the woods when you started out on a main road.

Great to see a happy ending for once. But it makes you wonder how you get lost in the woods when you started out on a main road.
There is far more to this story than is being told right now. Just saying. Not sure what and I'm not making any assumptions but something is fishy with this one.

There is far more to this story than is being told right now. Just saying. Not sure what and I'm not making any assumptions but something is fishy with this one.
Yeah... I heard somewhere that she was, like, 164 lbs when she went in and the same weight when she came out, 8 days later, with nothing but creek water to drink.
I'm gonna take "Getting Lost in the Woods for a Week or So" off my list of diet plans... :rolleyes:

You'd think staying on the road would provide a better chance of getting some help..... "I think she was on a wild chase to find some coffee shops". I guess I can sorta relate, as I've gone on some wild chases for ammo. We all have our vices. :rolleyes: Just don't think I would have gone off into the woods looking for help.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top