JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

G17, G19, G22, G23, G34, or G35 upper?

• G17

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • G19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G22

• G23

• G34

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • G35

• .357 sig? (Expensive but 💁)

• .380 acp?

• Total voters
I recently purchased a dagger frame from a fellow member and I have a few questions…. Does anyone know if you can fit a 34 upper onto it? And if anyone has run .40 reliably? And I was thinking about letting you guys pick my upper, so here's a poll ;)
Thanks!

Tate
All Dagger frames, that I am aware of, are designed to fit G19 type slides. You may be able to fit Gen 5 full size slides on them or earlier Gen full size sides with Gen 5 barrels. The "full size" designation on Dagger frame refers to grip size.

I recently purchased a dagger frame from a fellow member and I have a few questions…. Does anyone know if you can fit a 34 upper onto it? And if anyone has run .40 reliably? And I was thinking about letting you guys pick my upper, so here's a poll ;)
Thanks!

Tate
If you are able to there will be a massive gap exposing the recoil spring. Have seen people print little dust covers for it but idk if any one has brought that to market

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top