JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thread title says it all - the anti-gun nutbag Floyd "Pretty Boy" Prozanski is holding a public Town Hall event on Monday, January 4th in Eugene at 6pm. If you're in the Eugene area and would like to give Prozanski a public piece of your mind, then please do so!! I can't be there, but would love to see some NWFA folks there if anyone is available.

Tell that turd what you think!!!

Here is a link to the announcement: https://www.facebook.com/events/192709114416272/ (not his announcement, but an announcement by a pro-2A group on Facebook)

For the first time in about 2 years, Senator Prozanski is actually engaging with the public! Of course, he announces this on 5 day's notice, which gives the general public very little time to plan for attending this event.

From his email:

Joint Town Hall in Eugene: January 4

Please join Sen. Lee Beyer, Rep. Phil Barnhart, Rep. Paul Holvey, Rep. Nancy Nathanson and me for a joint town hall at 6 pm on January 4 at Lane Community College, Room 112-114, in downtown Eugene (101 W 10th). We'll be answering your questions and discussing the upcoming short session in Salem that begins on February 1.

Oh man.. To fill that school with pro firearm advocates would be amazing.

Cool calm and collected of course.. Well as much as one can be around those libtard tyrants.

I doubt that much time will be given to answering questions. These Town Hall Meetings are typically only 1 hour long, and there are 5 legislators participating in this one.

It will be interesting to see how many people attend this, and what, if anything, is said about plans for gun control. All of these legislators at this Town Hall are Democrats.

Being it is being held in Eugene, I would expect that the topic of gun control will indeed come up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top