JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I appreciate everyone's interest in this vest, it has been traded.

I'd like to sell or trade this Modular Tactical Vest by Protective Products International. It's rated to level IIIA, 9mm velocity. Size Medium, but it fits me well enough and I'm 6'1 230lbs. This is the same vest used by the USMC in Iraq and Afghanistan. This has been overseas but it's still in great condition.

From the PPI website:

The Modular Tactical Vest (MTV) is a 2-point cut away system, has fully integrated side protection, communication routing channels and increased MOLLE attachment points. In addition to more efficient weight distribution, the MTV provides increased protection to the lateral torso, with less exposed area on the side and under the arms. The MTV also has integrated lower back protection, which is part of the system and can be tucked away if not necessary.

• Quick-release capability
  • Quick attach/detach load carriage option
  • Increased coverage, including lower back and kidney area, side torso and shoulder
  • Integrated down armor for lower back/spine protection
  • Provides additional side armor protection via cummerbund
  • Integrated side armor plate pouches
  • Integrated communication channels
  • Rifle bolster allows for proper stock weld
  • Improved closure strap system
  • "Component-compatible" features that allow user to easily attach other load-bearing items such as packs or ammo
  • Accepts 6"x8", 7"x8", and x-small SAPI side plates
  • 2-point quick release system
  • Reduced bulk collar
  • Multi-point adjustability
  • Increased head dispersion and quick dry capability
  • Exterior plate pockets
  • 360° MOLLE mounting surfaces
  • Adjustable throat protection (look down collar)
  • Colors: black, white, navy or tan
This would make an excellent gift for a loved one overseas. These sell new from <broken link removed> for $2,453. I'd like to sell it for $575 or trade it for a firearm.

PPI Vest.jpg

Yes, this doesn't include any of the strike plates. However, this is quite a bit different than a simple "plate carrier" from what I've been told by my military buddies.

I am a military member and I can say that this is one of the better or best vest right now (depending on the mission)...

I would love to drop some coin on it, but I have to many projects right now :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top