JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, Im having a BIG problem with Tac-con usa. I bought one of their 3mr triggers. The trigger broke the first time I shot it, on the second round. I emailed(i think on a friday/saterday) tac-con and told them about the break, they emailed me back early in the week. They said to send it back and they would send me a new one asap!. I sent the trigger in, checked the tracking and it arrived nov 1 2018. Since then I have emailed them 5 or 6 times, and no response! If you call their phone number you get a message that says, do to high call valum we cant answer you call please go to our site and email us!.
Anyone else have this problem?
Any ideas on what I should do?
Tac-Con USA - Contact US

Send the tracking and corespondents to you bank. Have them take care of it.

I just emailed them again with the order number and tracking info. But after all this time I just want my money back so i can buy another trigger( not through them)

I just emailed them again with the order number and tracking info. But after all this time I just want my money back so i can buy another trigger( not through them)

If you paid for the purchase with a credit card, and have tried to resolve the issue with the vendor to no satisfaction, I would dispute the charge with your credit card company (along the lines of what Reno911 suggested). If you paid with a debit card or other means, it may be more difficult to get your money back. In that event, if you continue to have trouble getting response from the vendor, I would ask your bank (or whomever was involved in facilitating the payment for the goods) to see if they can help.

Credit card dispute would be smoother in my experience, which is one reason why I typically use a credit card if I am able to. Only a small amount of transactions go south, but when they do, it is easier to work it out with your credit card company than to get the money back from the other party and back into your bank account.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top