JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CIGARS!!

IMG_20180418_094611.png

That's how the web works. Log in as guest if you want anonymity. None of this is free. If you really want to be anonymous don't touch the internet.

I understand we can assume that nearly everything we do or say is potentially being monitored, however, it is very interesting to see it in real time. It's also interesting to see which companies are scraping our content.

I understand we can assume that nearly everything we do or say is potentially being monitored, however, it is very interesting to see it in real time. It's also interesting to see which companies are scraping our content.

I have talked with marketing advertisers, and the fact is every-time you use a credit or debit card your information is
documented where you went how long you were there even places like walmart are using face recognition and selling your ID and purchases to media outlets like XM radio and others to give you custom ads many have seen this on their internet and smart phones but it much more then that it is used in mailers, telemarketers. We wont even talk about how Google, facebook are selling. Even if you spend cash it is documented and recorded for future use. Now here the scary part do you think for one moment the Gov doesn't know all this and more as they can cross reference ammo purchased, firearms, even your mag subscription to Militia Today or something. And this is not just now it as your paper past is for sale, where you worked, what you made. I had spoke once with a high exec lawyer for home improvement start with an L and rhymes with blows, and off the record they discussed how they have SS# and income on all their customers and businesses that purchase and that was back in 2004 and has nothing to do with having a credit card with them as even if not they have it all. This is just the tip of the massive iceburg, what worries me is not this stuff its the stuff we don't know. Reminds me when I was talking with a M.A.R.S veteran from WW2 he explained that the Gov had two way radios that were mobile before they were said to be invented we see only what we are allowed to see this stuff above I only know because it was allowed at some level to be shared.

@Joe Link is there a way members can hide themselves from this. I didn't realize this info was so public.

I'll go hide in a corner now after I find the tin foil in the pantry.

@Joe Link is there a way members can hide themselves from this. I didn't realize this info was so public.

Yep! Silver Supporters and above have the option in the privacy section of the User Settings. Unfortunately this also hides your online status from your friends who follow you.

2018-04-18 14_32_21-Privacy _ Northwest Firearms - Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Gun Owners.png

Safeway is running a special on tinfoil two fer one.

Get the heavy duty mil it blocks the radio waves pretty well.;)
They will know you purchased it and will focus their mobile gamma ray inquisition unit through your water heater to probe your innermost thoughts.

Both of them.

Interestingly, this individual has stated during the firearm transfers; breaking into a safe to get at the gun threads; and other subjects; where members are publicly discussing methodology on abrogating Fed/State guidance and yet when I advocated caution, I was accused of being a troll and subjected to play ground taunts.

Further, if you believe the bots are directed by agents of foreign countries should recognize national.state/local law enforcement agencies, e.g., DoJ, ATF, FBI, etc., regularly monitor internet activities to gather objective evidence to satisfy their belief, real or perceived, of forum member's wrong doings.

This site and others automatically capture your traceable ISP every time a member logs in and if you check on the front end of this site you will see ### members signed in and ####### guests signed in, those are the bots as well as 'guests' seeking information on ? (added: Total: 457 (members: 152, guests: 305)

While this and all sites are private property, I am sure they lack significant $$$ to mount a legal defense, so they will capitulate on judicially ordered search warrants on it's members!

Last Edited:
Interestingly, this individual has stated during the firearm transfers; breaking into a safe to get at the gun threads; and other subjects; where members are publicly discussing methodology on abrogating Fed/State guidance and yet when I advocated caution, I was accused of being a troll and subjected to play ground taunts.

Further, if you believe the bots are directed by agents of foreign countries should recognize national.state/local law enforcement agencies, e.g., DoJ, ATF, FBI, etc., regularly monitor internet activities to gather objective evidence to satisfy their belief, real or perceived, of forum member's wrong doings.

This site and others automatically capture your traceable ISP every time a member logs in and if you check on the front end of this site you will see ### members signed in and ####### guests signed in, those are the bots as well as 'guests' seeking information on ?

While this and all sites are private property, I am sure they lack significant $$$ to mount a legal defense, so they will capitulate on judicially ordered search warrants on it's members!

Why I am not saying I do or don't make me wonder how many use TOR's and reroutes which once were costly and now are free or very low cost. Still traceable but not by near as many bots.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top