JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have decided after a fair bit of thought to let go of my beloved safe queen. Cleaned the cosmoline out of this rifle after I purchased it, shot 40ish rounds through it, and cleaned it again. It has sat in my safe looking pretty ever since.

Anyways, on to the details. This is a 1946 all original Russian M44 Mosin Nagant, from the Izhevsk Arsenal. All the serial numbers are matching, all of the proof marks are present, matching and correct for the rifle. The finish on the metal is pristine, as well as the finish on the stock.

I am looking for a trade (nothing really in particular) or a fair offer of cash. Willing to meet up around the Portland metro area, or Salem area, at a licensed reputable FFL to make the transfer.

Below are some pictures that I am sure do not do it justice, but as My phone would only let me email 4 pictures at a time to myself and i am feeling lazy, I will send more of whatever you want, just ask.

20170907_142250.jpg 20170907_142443.jpg 20170907_142613.jpg 20170907_142633.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.