JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Sierra vista
State
Other
Just got my first reloading setup for Christmas. I've found everything but primers......

Willing to pay the COVID TAX.

Name your price for Small Rifle Primers but keep in mind I'm not close to rich.......

Trying to reload 5.56 and 6.5 grendel

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just got my first reloading setup for Christmas. I've found everything but primers......

Willing to pay the COVID TAX.

Name your price for Small Rifle Primers but keep in mind I'm not close to rich.......

Trying to reload 5.56 and 6.5 grendel

Where are you located brother?

PM me!

Smiles,

The bar on the right says WA/AZ, are you often in WA as well? If you can make it to Portland I could give you a couple trays at MSRP to get you by.

I feel your pain, I got into reloading during the pandemic as well. From what I have seen more stores are starting to have stock more frequently.

Since it isn't legal for most of us to ship primers, it would be helpful if you posted your location.
I'm in Sierra Vista AZ now. be back up there till winter but if I need to pay to have ship to an FFL that's fine I'm pretty sure that anyone can ship via UPS as long as you declare what's in the package

I'm in Sierra Vista AZ now. be back up there till winter but if I need to pay to have ship to an FFL that's fine I'm pretty sure that anyone can ship via UPS as long as you declare what's in the package

No! Primers require a special license for shipping IE. "explosives"!

Ammo and primers are different classes!

Where is "up there"!

Smiles,

No! Primers require a special license for shipping IE. "explosives"!

Ammo and primers are different classes!

Where is "up there"!

Smiles,
Raymond Washington. It's outside aberdeen. My fiance inherited a house there. New to reloading and learning obviously. Thank you to everyone and merry Christmas

Raymond Washington. It's outside aberdeen. My fiance inherited a house there. New to reloading and learning obviously. Thank you to everyone and merry Christmas
Let us know when you return to Grays Harbor. I was born in Raymond and lived in Aberdeen back in the early '80's. My sister in law is having a house built in Ocean Shores, and once COVID gets under control, we will need to go see it. I could probably bring along a few hundred primers to help get you started.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.