JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$65
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have rifle primers and large pistol primers. Projectiles for 338, 7mm, 243, 257, 30cal, 9mm, 38

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also, more detail please?

What type of rifle.primers?

Weight, style and quantities on the projectiles?

Make it easy for us to do business with you! 😀

For instance, I load all the calibers you list other than 7mm, but am only interested in certian weights / styles of bullets.

Yes please post info on what you have for 30cal projectiles. Looking specifically for 200+grains for 300PRC and magnum large rifle primers. Thanks in advance.

Only have 110 and 150 gr for 30cal
Manufacture?
Style of bullet (HP match, soft point, etc.)
Number available?
Price?

Not trying to be snarky here ... not at all. I just want to help you move what you have, as the classifieds help us all get or move what we need or have.

When the potential buyer has to work this hard to find out what you are actually selling most of the time they will just.
move along and not bother.

I hope this helps!

Here's an example.

Manufacture?
Number available?
Price?

Not trying to be snarky here ... not at all. I just want to help you move what you have, as the classifieds help us all get or move what we need or have.

When the potential buyer has to work this hard to find out what you are actually selling most of the time they will just.

I hope this helps!

Here's an example.

955CC5EC-32AE-4A3F-BF7E-F86D91676972.jpeg 1832E92B-8ACA-414F-81A0-AC39BDAD18C7.jpeg

Manufacture?
Number available?
Price?

I hope this helps!

Here's an example.

17E2C66C-C5DB-4B9C-83BB-74E496C8113B.jpeg

So how about price and numbers of each available?

Seriously, I'm not trying to make an issue here, I promise ... but do you really want to sell this stuff?

Cheers!

So how about price and numbers of each available?

Seriously, I'm not trying to make an issue here, I promise ... but do you really want to sell this stuff?

Cheers!
$20 ea a box. The post says it. If you are interested the ask on what you want. If not I will sell stuff to the 20 other people emailing me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top