JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Arlington
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have primers that will never get used so someone might as well get some use out of them.

$7.50 per hundred or $70 per 1K and over. Buy them all and get them for $67.50 per 1K

Federal Large Pistol Magnum Match.

500 Winchester Large Rifle Magnum

400 Winchester Large Rifle

1K CCI Small Pistol

No Shipping.

I live in Arlington, so I am willing to travel to The Dalles if you are west or Hermiston if you are east. We can work out a place to meet. If you pick them up in Arlington I will take some off the price.

May take partial trade for Alliant RL23.

ImageFedLPMmatch.jpeg Imageccisp.jpeg Imagewlr.jpeg Imagewlrm.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you ever make it down towards Deschutes County? I'm interested in your LR primers. I'd take them all if you were coming down this way. Also willing to chip in towards your gas.

Are you interested in the WinLR and WinLRM only? Sometimes I do make it through there. What part of Deschutes County. If you live in Corvallis, I get that way sometimes also.

Just as a point of interest, RL23 is starting to come back around, but, the only thing Sportsman's Warehouse in Puyallup has is 8lb kegs. But that is a good sign.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top