JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't buy primers from Midway but my wholesalers haven't canceled my orders. So I'd say one could surmise that primers are still being made and will be back in stock someday.

I am getting numerous notices that primers are being DC'd at Midway. CCi, Winchester, and others. anyone know what is going on?
Most likely as often happens they are discontinuing the primers at the cost you wanted notified about. Lets say you wanted notified about CCI spp @ 33.95 per thousand well they got notified CCI isnt going to sell that item to them at the old rate so guess what, your price isnt staying the same. The Item #'s for Midway items will most likely change when the "new stock/price" item is delivered so they can track the bean counter numbers better.

The one I got was for 5K of CCI 550s. It looks like buying 5k at a time is no longer an option so I am assuming that is why they are saying they are discontinued.

I sure hope that the prices will come back down a bit once the madness is over.

I happened to check on availability of primers on Midway a couple of days ago and they had small pistol primers in stock. I ordered a brick of a thousand (the limit) and the total came to $101 which includes hazmat and shipping. Not a bargain but better than what some people are selling them for on this forum. A few weeks ago I did buy some on this forum for $100 a thousand, but haven't seen any at that price lately. So for the extra dollar I get them delivered to my door.

Could be absolutely no one ships primers (or powder) with proper hazmat paperwork anymore because it will never make it to the customer all lit up like that. You lose enough money and then look around for alternatives.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews