JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's solid customer service right there.

Unlike a certain pistol manufacturer as of late who has some dropping issues telling their customers to go pound sand.

That's solid customer service right there.

Unlike a certain pistol manufacturer as of late who has some dropping issues telling their customers to go pound sand.
Sig Sauer, for all the crap people call out paid shipping both ways and upgraded my P320 very quickly. Mailed it on Tuesday and had it back the following Monday.

Sig did right.

Honor Defense is the next drop safe problem child of lately. When shown the evidence, they pretty much told customers there is nothing wrong with their product.

I think they may have already back peddled on their original statement though. We will see if they do right.

Sig did right.

Honor Defense is the next drop safe problem child of lately. When shown the evidence, they pretty much told customers there is nothing wrong with their product.

I think they may have already back peddled on their original statement though. We will see if they do right.
Problem is the damage to their reputation is already done. Backpedaling just doesn't undo it. They may have been correct there is nothing but now no one will believe it. Perception is everything.

Exactly, that's why when companies like primary arms go out of their way to make something rather small an issue that they will correct, it is worth being their customer.
I always like a quality product, but the company's response to its product issues will bring me back.

I recently had a very strange experience with an older PA dot/holo type sight.
I had this thing for ever, and honestly, liked it alot, even as much (dare I say), my EoTech, or Aimpoint.
About a year ago, I went to use it and nothing... DOA... Changed batteries, no joy.
Then today, I was going through my junk drawer, (ha one of many) and I saw this old sight.
I decided to just take a look, and maybe send it back for repair. Took out the battery, that I installed over a year ago, and put it back in, and bam, it worked. Color me surprised. I know it may fail again, but if I had sent it back, I am sure I would have gotten a "No Problem Found" reply... Who knew....
Any ideas on what might be going on with this?

I recently had a very strange experience with an older PA dot/holo type sight.
I had this thing for ever, and honestly, liked it alot, even as much (dare I say), my EoTech, or Aimpoint.
About a year ago, I went to use it and nothing... DOA... Changed batteries, no joy.
Then today, I was going through my junk drawer, (ha one of many) and I saw this old sight.
I decided to just take a look, and maybe send it back for repair. Took out the battery, that I installed over a year ago, and put it back in, and bam, it worked. Color me surprised. I know it may fail again, but if I had sent it back, I am sure I would have gotten a "No Problem Found" reply... Who knew....
Any ideas on what might be going on with this?
Not really. Just their initial letter.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads