JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I have a Russian Izhevsk Mosin-Nagant 91/30 made in 1941. All numbers are matching (except for the bayonet) and the gun has gone through a post-war refurbishing so it is in very good shape except for the finish missing from some of the top handguard which you can see in the photo. Bore is shiny and in good shape with strong rifling. The rifle also comes with a Soviet cleaning kit and a bayonet, as well as 300+ rounds of 7.62x54R ammo. Most of the ammo is Tula steel case factory ammo which is non-corrosive however there is some Yugoslavian and Bulgarian surplus ammo in the can which is corrosive and will need to be cleaned accordingly. I've never had hangfires or duds with this surplus ammo but it is something to be aware of. I'm planning for a move and selling some old guns so I'm not interested in trades right now. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking.

7PbXoEPZ.jpg N9n63OE1.jpg DJCHXY9B.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service