JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$899
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Price lowered to $899 - - For sale: CZ Scorpion Evo3 S2 Micro - this model: https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s2-pistol-micro-w-brace-discontinued-2019/
  • This is the 'cool' model😉 , which has since been discontinued, which comes with the faux suppressor flashhider( placeholder to install your suppressor), the MUCH cooler looking one before they changed it to the current boring regular flash hider😉 . It also comes with the OEM Manticore Arms/ SB CZPDW collapsable brace which came with it at the time of original purchase. Paid $1279 for gun only in 2019.
  • Add ons/upgrades/acessories included in the sale:
    • Three grips:
      • APEX optimized Grip ($30)
      • HB Industries PAKSE Pathfinder (currently installed and IMO my favorite) ($29)
      • Original that came with the gun
    • Manticore Arms Scorpion Evo Switchback charging handle ($70)
    • HB industries Prostock charging handle ($54)
    • HB Industries Reduced Weight Trigger pull spring kit ($12)
    • Assorted HB Industries safety selectors:
      • 10036 Mini AK LH ($29)
      • 10035 Mini AK RH ($29)
      • 10196 EVO ambi, LH ($29
      • 10195 EVO ambi, RH ($29)
      • 10031 AK Style Selector ($33)
      • OEM Stock selectors, if you want to revert to stock (which you wont want to 😉 )
    • Parker Mountain Machine Rear QD mount. ($28) (Set up for a lefty, sorry i was raised by witches)
    • Parker Mountain Machine Front QD mount ($25) (again lefty, so witches)
    • HB Industries extended duckbill extended mag release ($42)
    • 2 mags included, both CZ Factory- one 30rd Window, one 30rd Smoke (many additional mags available for extra cost, see below)
I am listing all this for sale for $899.

I went a WEE bit nuts back in 2019 when i got it, upgrading everything. All told, i have a total of around $1700 into it, not including all the extra mags. I also have an additional FORTY FIVE mags (listed below) which are available and can be added to the sale for additional cost.

This gun remains unfired, has been stored in a climate controlled, humidity controlled safe room. Includes all original parts, original box, and all original paperwork that came with the gun, in perfect shape as you can see from the pics.

I am open to some very limited/specific trades, as I have a very specific list of guns I am looking to acquire. Only possible trades partial or full depending upon the value, with cash/mags making up the difference one direction or the other:
  • RPK
  • CZ Shadow 2 Compact
  • Zastava M90 Walnut wood
  • Springfield Hellion
  • HK USP Tactical 9mm
  • Les Baer 1911s
  • Langdon Tactical guns
  • Wilson Combat guns
  • Springfield M1a
  • IWI Galil Ace Gen 2
  • Mauser Broomhandle

Sorry this was so long, but wanted to be specific and detailed! LMK if you have any questions! Preferred FFL is Tick Licker out of Salem, which is where i originally bought this gun. Not willing to ship at this time. And my condolences to Washington residents.

Scorpion Mag inventory, if you wish to purchase any extra 'standard capacity' mags:
  • 8 available: 11355 30 rd CZ window mags - $25 each
  • 11 available: 11350 30 rd CZ OEM Smoke mags - $18 each
  • 6 available: 11351 20 rd CZ Smoke mag - $18 each
  • 10 available: 35 rd Magpul EV9 PMAG35 for Scorpion EVO - $15 each
  • 10 available: PSA AK-V 35 rd mags (work in CZ Scorpions- $15 each
IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6621.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg
IMG_6624.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Kind of a long shot, but would you be interested in trading for a Hudson H9? Comes with the original box and 3 magazines. Has approximately 250 rounds through it, and the mags have a little wear, but a still cool collector piece that is pretty fun on the range. Can get plenty of photos for you if you're interested.

Kind of a long shot, but would you be interested in trading for a Hudson H9? Comes with the original box and 3 magazines. Has approximately 250 rounds through it, and the mags have a little wear, but a still cool collector piece that is pretty fun on the range. Can get plenty of photos for you if you're interested
Thanks for the offer, I am going to have to pass on that one, but cool/interesting guns!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.