JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
10mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
At this point, I've bought all of the items I'm looking for in trade, except for a standard P365 or P365 SAS. I'd like to move this thing, so don't be afraid to shoot me your best offer.

Welp. Selling my baby, the ultimate 10mm pistol. This thing is an absolute joy to shoot, but I am trying to consolidate platforms/magazines so I'm going to let it go. I've been shooting 10mm for over a decade now, and this has been the best performing pistol that I have ever shot. I bought it new, and have only put about 250 rounds through it, so it's not even broken in yet. If you're looking for a woods gun, this is about as good as it gets.

Includes case, and 2 mags, and a holster.

PM or text at 9712366612.

20220730_215258.jpg

Screenshot_20221017_155158.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Updated to include a screenshot of the feature set.

Who in Marketing thought that putting a $2,000 gun in a plastic case is acceptable? They could have spent $10 on cheap wood and varnish to say thank you!

It's beautiful, but out of my league...

Good luck in your sale.

Who in Marketing thought that putting a $2,000 gun in a plastic case is acceptable? They could have spent $10 on cheap wood and varnish to say thank you!

It's beautiful, but out of my league...

Good luck in your sale.
I've spent more on items that arrived in a cardboard box, so...🤷.

At this point, I've bought all of the items I'm looking for in trade, except for a standard P365 or P365 SAS. I'd like to move this thing, so don't be afraid to shoot me your best offer.

Last Edited:
Everybody wants a great deal, but nobody has bothered to send in an offer.... 🤔

Could possibly be persuaded into an MCX, BRN-180 pistol, or something similar.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.