JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I cleared some space down the fill from us that I think I'll put a greenhouse in. I'm also working a three phase plan that will necessitate much bigger greenhouses, if put into motion. In the past, I just built my own, but I could see the advantage of just bolting together a ready made kit.

Has anyone invested in on recently and can comment on said? Anyone done business with bought a house, parts, etc., from an outfit called FarmTek?

Thanks much.

...an outfit called FarmTek?
Are they in OR?
When I was in freight I used to pick from a little outfit south of Portland (Tualatin? Maybe Wilsonville... ?) that made prefab greenhouses. They were all stained-wood frame/structure, built on-site, then disassembled for shipping. Very cool and I'm sorry I can't remember their name. Maybe just as well... small, family company building only one or a few at a time, probably backlogged well into the zombie apocalypse.

Looks like they are back east. Good point on the freight issue; I can check on a quote. I believe Home Despot also has some, but I don't know how big.

Thanks.

Look into The Bootstrap Farmers website.

Has kits with part numbers that you can buy at bLows and Home Despot along with a pre-made tubing bender for the hoops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top