JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I cleared some space down the fill from us that I think I'll put a greenhouse in. I'm also working a three phase plan that will necessitate much bigger greenhouses, if put into motion. In the past, I just built my own, but I could see the advantage of just bolting together a ready made kit.

Has anyone invested in on recently and can comment on said? Anyone done business with bought a house, parts, etc., from an outfit called FarmTek?

Thanks much.

...an outfit called FarmTek?
Are they in OR?
When I was in freight I used to pick from a little outfit south of Portland (Tualatin? Maybe Wilsonville... ?) that made prefab greenhouses. They were all stained-wood frame/structure, built on-site, then disassembled for shipping. Very cool and I'm sorry I can't remember their name. Maybe just as well... small, family company building only one or a few at a time, probably backlogged well into the zombie apocalypse.

Looks like they are back east. Good point on the freight issue; I can check on a quote. I believe Home Despot also has some, but I don't know how big.

Thanks.

Look into The Bootstrap Farmers website.

Has kits with part numbers that you can buy at bLows and Home Despot along with a pre-made tubing bender for the hoops.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top