JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Predict the price of an AR Stripper lower on January 31, 2013

• $199 or less

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • $200-299

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • $300-399

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • $400-499

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • $500-599

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • $600-699

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • $700-899

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • $900-$1199

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • $1200-$1499

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • $1500+

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Some data points:
  • Last October, I saw MEGA and YankeeHill stripped lowers selling for $125 here in Portland, Oregon.
  • Just talked to an FFL who got some stripped lowers in. I forgot to ask the brand, but he had six he was selling at $425. Four had sold in the last sixteen hours.
  • On GunBroker, they're going for about that price

I didn't put "will not be available at any price due to new legislation" as an option, given that the time frame is January 31st. So we're assuming no new ban will be passed, or no new law can be passed and take effect by then.

I'm thinking $275. It will cool off a little.

On the other hand, when the GOP majority in the House defeats a proposed AWB, what's going to happen to prices on lowers?

It could be a buyers market in a couple of months.

Well, I bought a FA BCM bolt carrier for $189 three weeks ago and it is worth $425 on Ebay now. Whatever an AR stripped lower sells for right now I'd say it will be 50% higher in a month because all you are going to hear is more serious GC talk mixed in with every incident being splattered 24/7 on the boob tube. Don't know enough about lower pricing to answer the poll though. My guess is we will see a national ban on private sales within 90 days.

Physicsguy's sticky will need to be updated.

I think if he wanted to do that it would have happened already

This. And even then it took two years for his healthcare to get through. And he put Biden in charge, This is the guy who said in '94, she's not taking my guns, or something to that effect, about Feinstein. A terribly restrictive AWB or executive order for one, would effectively kill the Democratic party, I think. And remember, Congress cant seem to get anything don at the moment.

I forgot to look on January 31. But I see GunBroker Buy It Now auctions for $200-225 for non-New-Frontiers-plastic lowers. Aero Precision had lowers available on their website today for $200 + shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top