JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'Enacted' is beginning to look like around July 2023, so seems likely things already in the chute will manage to get out by then.

But maybe around May or June dealers will have to Do Something.

'Enacted' is beginning to look like around July 2023, so seems likely things already in the chute will manage to get out by then.

But maybe around May or June dealers will have to Do Something.
Makes sense as they literally had ZERO actual plan in place I think they are just making it up as they go. I figure only the mag ban will come into play sooner than the firearm permit system.

Makes sense as they literally had ZERO actual plan in place I think they are just making it up as they go. I figure only the mag ban will come into play sooner than the firearm permit system.
There's some chatter about state police filing for an extension to set up the framework for permits; potentially giving enough time for the Supreme Court to provide a ruling on Washington's ban. It could provide cause to refute 114 before its enacted, but only would apply to the magazine stipulations within 114 and has no bearing on permit requirements.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top