JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Practical Rifle Match this Saturday 11/14

We are definitely into fall. The days are getting shorter, darker, and wet. It is a perfect time to train. So warriors and hunters come on out and shoot in the cold and wet.

Since, it is November, and our thoughts have turned toward Thanksgiving, we are going to have a PR turkey shoot. Here is a brief description.

Stage 1 Red Neck turkey hunting 12 rounds minimum. Range 25 to 40 yards

Stage 2. Turkey in the brush 10 rounds minimum. Range 90 to 140 yards

Stage 3. Turkeys attack 10 rounds minimum. Range 100 to 150 yards.

Stage 4 Turkeys on the move 10 rounds Virginia count Range about 30 yards.

We all know that it gets darker earlier. The earlier it gets dark the more help we need setting up Friday Night. We could use some extra help. So if you are free come on out. It is suppose to be dry Friday evening.

Thanks and we see you at the conex.

Terry

PS remember 1st time shooters need to be there at 8:30 for a safety briefing
P.S.S You might even win a turkey

Well, that was a pretty fun match. Nothin' like crawling around in the mud and shooting things, eh? :) I was a little surprised at the amount of match DQs. Two people in my squad had accidental discharges, one of them was not even a tyro. Fortunately muzzle discipline was strictly enforced so nothing bad happened. People need to keep their fingers out of the trigger guard though. D: I thought I did pretty well myself, I seemed to be keeping pace with most of the other people. I didn't win a turkey unfortunately, but I did get the random knife stab for $25, woohoo!

I think I was in you sqaud. It shocked me when the first guy did it but really shocked me when the second guy fired one off into the rock. I was standing just a little ways behind him.

Very good match. I had a great time.

Steven

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top