Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

PPS-43 Semi-Auto Pioneer Arms Polish Import - 7.62 x 25

Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Purchased new about 10 years ago, includes four magazines, sling, WW2 Russian magazine pouch. Has been blank-adapted internally for plugs, includes three plugs with different sized apertures. Shoots great, all perfectly mechanically sound, only had about 50 live rounds shot through it. These are classified as pistols, the folding stocks were welded closed. Asking $550.

IMG_9652.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
Purchased new about 10 years ago, includes four magazines, sling, WW2 Russian magazine pouch. Has been blank-adapted internally for plugs, includes three plugs with different sized apertures. Shoots great, all perfectly mechanically sound, only had about 50 live rounds shot through it. These are classified as pistols, the folding stocks were welded closed. Asking $550.

View attachment 602021
View attachment 602022

View attachment 602020
Any trades considered?

OP
KingAndCountry
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
End of the barrel is counter-threaded about 1/4" deep, allows threaded plugs to be screwed in. The plugs have holes in the middle of varying sizes to allow for enough gas to escape, while still providing blow-back pressure for the bolt. Nothing shows outside the barrel, unlike blank adapters that are attached externally.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I was in need of a carbine length gas tube and didn't want to drive all around town looking for...
    • arakboss

Staff online