JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a pretty neat pistol that will turn heads at the range. These were surplus Polish guns that were demilled and then reactivated before being imported by Pioneer Arms. They are chambered in 9x18 Mak. They have a reciprocating slide like a normal auto-loading handgun, but the form factor is that of a SMG/PDW. There is a stock and folding foregrip present, although both have been deactivated. I have not looked into what it would take to reactivate if you were to form 1 this. The stock looks like it would simply be a matter of grinding off a very small spot weld. I assume the foregrip would also be very easy to do. Included is one 25rnd magazine, one 15rnd magazine, and a cleaning kit. Pistol is new in box.

Price is firm. Fee is included in the price. I will consider trade offers that are biased in my favor. Buyer will meet at my shop in Vernonia for the transfer. Lately background checks have been going through in less than an hour. If buyer wishes, I will allow use of my range to test fire while we wait. You must provide the ammo.

20240202_024206.jpg 20240202_024326.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews