JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Getting older and ready for downsizing so will no longer be reloading. I would prefer to sell everything as a single bundle at the great price of $2,250. Also, a special offer to members of Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood (or know a member who can bring them to the club): Do the sale at the club and I will knock off $250.

Here is what is in the bundle:
Powders
  • True Blue: 20lb unopened
  • Zip: 8lb unopened + 0.25lb opened
  • Trail Boss: 9oz unopened + 3oz opened
  • N110: 1lb unopened
  • AA#9: 0.5lb opened
  • AA#5: 0.5lb opened
Primers
  • CCI Small Pistol: 1,000
  • CCI Small Pistol Magnum: 1,540
  • Remington Large Pistol: 480
  • Winchester Large Pistol: 800
  • Winchester Large Rifle: 200
Bullets
Reloading Gear (pictures via links)
Will also toss in some odds and ends as well as some brass in all the calibers listed (other than 30.06).

This sale is cash only. I do need to meet up between 9AM and 2PM during weekdays.

I would prefer to meet at one of the following locations:
  • Unitus Credit Union 800 SE 192nd Ave in Vancouver
  • Wells Fargo 13717 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver
  • Tri-County Gun Club (you or someone with you must be a member) in Sherwood

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll take your trailboss, n110, cci sp, and winchester lr if you'd sell them separately. TCGC member myself - happy to meet you there next week between 9am and 2pm. Thanks and let me know if this works for you. Have a great day!

I'll take your trailboss, n110, cci sp, and winchester lr if you'd sell them separately. TCGC member myself - happy to meet you there next week between 9am and 2pm. Thanks and let me know if this works for you. Have a great day!
If I don't have any takers for the bundle, by Monday, I will price out everything and post separately. Will PM you then. Appreciate the inquiry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top