JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm not interested in shipping, and unless you purchase a lot of them, we'll have to meet in the Puyallup-Tacoma-Lacey area. The smaller lots came from an estate sale. More may be available later in the week.

ManufPowderweightcontainerpriceNotes
AccurateTCM1plastic$33New purchase. 2x 1lb cans available
Accurate#2plastic$33New purchase. 2x 1lb cans available
AccurateAA57441plastic$37
HodgdenH42271plastic$40
AlcanAL70.5old tin$18.38 spec mid range, 9mm 120gr & shotshell
AlcanAL80.5old tin$18.45 acp & shotshell Lyman #3 loading manual
HodgdenH 1088lbplastic jug$165Faster than H110. H108 = AA9 = WC820. H108 and WC820 are good powders in their window of usage.
SurpWC 8208lbplastic jug$180Faster than 296/H110 but slower than 2400. Use AA9 data.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I see that in comparison to most of the other posts here, my prices are reasonable. Got anyone headed my way? Or I will be in centralia tomorrow about 4-ish.

I'd take the H-108 off your hands if you get closer. I'd also take your WC 820 if you'd drop the price to the $165 the H-108 is going for.

Also, @misterarman is in Vancouver and wants your 2230. Is there any chance you can come further south than Centralia tomorrow? If so perhaps you can move two or three 8-pounders for your efforts.

Last Edited:
DLS, Thanks for the offer, but no, centralia is it for now, and the prices are firm.
No problem. I wish I was free enough today to head up and meet you. Keep me in mind for the H-108 please, if you get this way again.

Your prices are very fair, it just I'm pretty well covered on the WC powder at the moment so really don't need any more of it.

Thanks for getting back to me. Safe travels!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top