JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey! Thanks for that! They had HS-6 in all sizes this morning. I ordered me an 8# jug....Unless I messed up and ordered two jugs, not sure. Oh well.

Mike

Now if they'd only get some Primers in:(:(:(

I've been able to find primers, here and there....No CCI but small pistol in Remington and Winchester, Tula. I had every thing to build around 5000 rounds, except what made them go BANG!

It would sure be nice to walk into Bimart, Sportsman's, Fishermans and look across a row of powders again.

Mike

I've been able to find primers, here and there....No CCI but small pistol in Remington and Winchester, Tula. I had every thing to build around 5000 rounds, except what made them go BANG!

It would sure be nice to walk into Bimart, Sportsman's, Fishermans and look across a row of powders again.

Mike
Orchards sportsmans got a huge shipment today. Tons of powder and ammo.

Went to get a fishing license and walked out with bullseye and power pistol as well.

I haven't seen power p on the shelves in a year up here.

let's try to remember that Winchester has raised their prices right in the middle of the latest Obama panic and Remington either will or has raised theirs too. Some retailers have been unfairly accused of profiteering because of this.

Last Edited:
Well they back ordered my HS-6 as it was showing they had it on Saturday, last week, but it was gone. Now I get notice a week later on Saturday that it's getting shipped out today or tomorrow!! Color me excited!

Powder Valley still shows Win WST in all sizes this morning. Does any one use WST in handgun? Maybe things really are loosening up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top