JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by the powder horn Sat and Don told me that they are closeing up. The lease is up on Aug 1st so they are haveing a blowout at the end of june. I think he said it was on the 26th, but I wont promise that is right. he said that everyting was cost plus $20.00 Just thought I would share with you guys :s0155:

directions please

head out baseline going out of Hillsboro (the one way main drag) go into Cornelius. Powderhorn is kinda in a strip mall in the 'V' where the road splits into one-direction zones. I always take the left after the road splits into the one-directions then back-track back down the other direction and turn left into Powderhorn strip mall parking lot.
edit: you've probably already figured it out, but Powderhorn is in Forest Grove, so you go through Cornelius, then the road fork/strip mall in Forest Grove - I wasn't very specific.

I stopped by the powder horn Sat and Don told me that they are closeing up. The lease is up on Aug 1st so they are haveing a blowout at the end of july. I think he said it was on the 23rd, but I wont promise that is right. he said that everyting was cost plus $20.00 Just thought I would share with you guys :s0155:

I just talked to the guys at powder horn their sale starts June 26 at 9:00 am and it is cost plus 20 and 25% off acc

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top