Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Powder horn going out of buisness

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by gixxer1974, Jun 1, 2010.

1. gixxer1974

gixxer1974 Portlad Oregon Member

I stopped by the powder horn Sat and Don told me that they are closeing up. The lease is up on Aug 1st so they are haveing a blowout at the end of june. I think he said it was on the 26th, but I wont promise that is right. he said that everyting was cost plus $20.00 Just thought I would share with you guys :thumbup:

2. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

directions please

3. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

head out baseline going out of Hillsboro (the one way main drag) go into Cornelius. Powderhorn is kinda in a strip mall in the 'V' where the road splits into one-direction zones. I always take the left after the road splits into the one-directions then back-track back down the other direction and turn left into Powderhorn strip mall parking lot.
    edit: you've probably already figured it out, but Powderhorn is in Forest Grove, so you go through Cornelius, then the road fork/strip mall in Forest Grove - I wasn't very specific.

4. coyoteman5

coyoteman5 North south east west Active Member

I just talked to the guys at powder horn their sale starts June 26 at 9:00 am and it is cost plus 20 and 25% off acc

5. gixxer1974

gixxer1974 Portlad Oregon Member

My bad I had the date wrong sorry. I edited my post