JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Howdy,

I was able to get in a decent amount of powder a couple of weeks ago, they almost had everything I needed but since they didn't I ordered some extras to see if I could trade for what I want.

Wanting to trade rifle and pistol powder for 80% AR15 or AR10 lowers, forged or milled, prefer black anodized but will take raw as well. For these I would be willing to go 2lbs per AR15 and 3lbs per AR10

I have 1 of the BL-C(2)
4 of the H335
2 of the CFE Pistol
and one H110

powder.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Howdy,

I was able to get in a decent amount of powder a couple of weeks ago, they almost had everything I needed but since they didn't I ordered some extras to see if I could trade for what I need.

priority:
I need some IMR4895, willing to trade pound for pound, fresh stuff only please (like within the last 5 years)

2nd priority:
I could use more large pistol primers, or CCI#41"s or WOLF/Tula 5.56/.223 primers or even the new Winchester small rifle primers made for semi autos, willing to trade 2lbs of powder per 1K primers

3rd option:
80% AR15 or AR10 lowers, forged or milled, but only anodized please. For these I would be willing to go 2lbs per AR15 and 3lbs per AR10

I have 1 of the BL-C(2)
4 of the H335
2 of the CFE Pistol
and one H110

View attachment 894161
Howdy,

I was able to get in a decent amount of powder a couple of weeks ago, they almost had everything I needed but since they didn't I ordered some extras to see if I could trade for what I need.

priority:
I need some IMR4895, willing to trade pound for pound, fresh stuff only please (like within the last 5 years)

2nd priority:
I could use more large pistol primers, or CCI#41"s or WOLF/Tula 5.56/.223 primers or even the new Winchester small rifle primers made for semi autos, willing to trade 2lbs of powder per 1K primers

3rd option:
80% AR15 or AR10 lowers, forged or milled, but only anodized please. For these I would be willing to go 2lbs per AR15 and 3lbs per AR10

I have 1 of the BL-C(2)
4 of the H335
2 of the CFE Pistol
and one H110

View attachment 894161

Howdy back at ya. I have a brick of Tula 5.56 magnum primers and 799 in an opened brick. How would you like to proceed? Sorry about the above screw up..... Dan

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.