JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Craigslist has some good deals.

Plastic HDPE UN Certified Food Grade storage tanks in 100 gallon, 150 gallon, 200 gallon, 250 gallon, 300 gallon, 400 gallon and 550 gallon sizes. 7 inch top inlets with caps and pre-plumbed outlets bulkhead fittings.

Unique and versatile as they fit through a standard man-door. Perfect for medical grows, aquaponics, hydroponics, emergency water supply, rain capture, off-grid cabins and homesteads.

*Other sizes and configurations available* Up to and including 2500 gallon
Quantity & Cash Discounts
Delivery available for additional fee
Hours: Tuesday thru Saturdays 10am until 6:30pm 503-793-3368

* 2 blocks south of Burnside St on SE 199th *

01616_e4UepAerBpA_600x450.jpg

I have a intex swimming pool 6500 gallons that I keep 3/4 full even through the winter time with a cover on it. It can freeze and thaw no problem. I have a salt water system hooked up normally to it but drain and fill when it comes fall.

I have a intex swimming pool 6500 gallons that I keep 3/4 full even through the winter time with a cover on it. It can freeze and thaw no problem. I have a salt water system hooked up normally to it but drain and fill when it comes fall.

I do the same exact thing except for I am still using chlorine in the summer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top