Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Posting

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by rl280, Feb 2, 2010.

1. rl280

rl280 OREGON Member

How do you post a message on the main page?

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Are you talking about the front page you see when you visit http://www.northwestfirearms.com? If so, what's displayed there are the most recent threads, there's no way to control what goes on there.

3. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

joey-- i think my question mite fall under this area--when i posted this morning in classfd. other-i posted a 16 ft boat for sale,and when i came on board--i was surprised not to find it under the NEW POSTS THREAD-or is this one of those things that i can't see ,but everyone else can--
    thanks,steven

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hey Steven,

The thing is when you hit the new post button it lists the most recent posts. When a site has as many posts as ours, a post rarely stays on that page for more than a few minutes at best. I hope this answers your question :)

Cheers,
    Joey

5. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

You also won't see it in "new posts" if you are the one who posted it and there have been no "new" posts in your thread (the system assumes that since you made the post it's not "new" to you). :thumbup: