JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My only issue is I have already seen all these on slickguns who is also a paying sponsors here. It just makes it hard for me to find any "new" deals posted in here.

That's just it, self righteous forum crapping really doesn't help the issue either. There was a silent standard for the quality and nature of the deals posted here which I'm sure I'm not alone in being accustomed to, and you decided that wasn't good enough for you. I don't appreciate the redundancy and haphazardness of these posts. It's bubbleguming annoying.

Dirtybrass, I went looking to see if I could beat the PTR deal you posted. Best I could do - I could find one for $200 more. Closest I could get. It was truly a "great deal" you posted, and although I didn't buy one, appreciate the heads up. Thanks man! I don't know who is bashing you, but let the barking dogs fall by the wayside and ignore them, you rule for sharing the good stuff!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top