JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I may very well be talking out my rear (I went to school for talking out my rear and I was the Honor Graduate) but I have noticed several threads in which someone has tried to post a picture and all I see for his trouble is little icon thingy and no picture. I think (yes think) that the problem might be posting a picture from a browser / internet as opposed to posting a picture you had on Your computer May be I am wrong so her is a internet image of my latest purchase

and that might actually work some as I changed the posting method to URL (something I had not seen till now)

But here is the one from my computer XDS7Round.jpg

I'll have to actually post this to see if it works, but I suspect downloading a picture to your picture file on your computer will work best

And yes I did search for this information and found no posts, nor was it in the FAQ.

XDS7Round.jpg

Well I see now that my search was not as copacetic as I thought, using the bigger search window did bring 500 or so posts, but the first 25 were just people asking for or saying they would post pictures.

Anyway my experiment worked partially. I did purchase a 7 rounder for my XDs

As you can see the URL picture posting did not work so well, but the same picture I downloaded to my computer worked fine. I'll try increasing the size of my picture on my computer and see if I can post a larger image

XDS7Round.jpg Ooops that is smaller try again XDS7Round bigger.jpg

Also after you chose the files you have to click on "Upload"

XDS7Round.jpg

XDS7Round bigger.jpg

Last Edited:
You are clicking on the picture after it is posted to see it full size ?

Uploads from your computer will not look like one uploaded from an image host like photobucket. Uploads from computer need to be clicked on to show full size like these...

My favorite way of posting images is from links to images hosted on another website. I upload my own images to photobucket and then link them in my threads. That way the images appear full size and I save post readers the extra clicks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top